Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaNoWriMo~Write A Novel Program

Well, I can't believe it's already Thursday and I missed a day, but I have good reason, I think. I decided to participate in the NaNoWriMo Write A Novel program. If I can write a novel in the month of November that has 50,000 words, they will publish it just for me in softcover. Younger people only have 10,000 words, like Quinlyn at age 12. And Michael has 1,500 words at age 9, and he's writing a story too. 

One of the things I did yesterday is to make a fleece coat for my little 8" doll. And I have put a picture of it on here so you can see it. I also cut out a hat, backpack, boots, and purse too, but didn't have time to sew them up. They'll probably get made all in one day. I love the pink fleece. I'll probably put some pictures on with the doll later.

I hope your week is going very well now.
Blessings...Mimi 

No comments:

Post a Comment