Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Michael!

 Today is my grandson Michael's 9th birthday and I want to wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He is very excited and we're going to have a family birthday supper with gifts. Michael is a very sweet boy and very lovable. He likes to snuggle while we're watching television. He's also cheerful and funny, which is very much needed in this world. Eventually he plans to invent something to help mankind! Go Michael!!! This morning I'm just going to put on a few pics so you can see him. Please help me wish him a happy day.
For Michael, I'm putting on a psalm that I memorized as a child. Every time I hear it, I remember how much I enjoyed knowing it. You probably heard it or learned it too. 

Psalm 100

Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all
you lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with
singing.
Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we
ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of
His pasture.
Enter into His gates with
thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His
name.
For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all
generations.
                            
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Michael...Happy Birthday to you!!! I love you, Michael. Blessings on this special day from Mimi!

For Halloween~

No comments:

Post a Comment