Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Fleece & More Coats ~ AG & LOF Dolls

This is just a quick post to show you the rest of the material I bought to make coats for the dolls. I'm also showing you some of the coats I made for Quinlyn's dolls last year. I'll put white fur on the pink coat and black fur on the green coat. The green is for Kathleen, a lovely Irish Life of Faith doll. The fact is, I haven't decided whether I'm using this pattern, which is from dollduds, but the patterns  are from LibertyJaneClothing.com. You can't tell, but it has a bubble hem. It's a Bubble Hem Trench Coat! Or I may use the pattern you see with the finished coats and berets. I'll decide that later. I'm getting ready for company and must dash. Have a grrrrreat Wednesday!

Blessings...Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment